What is Upper Room Clean Air System(URCAS)?
The Upper Room Clean Air System (URCAS) by AireGard is a series of ventilators consisting of the AireGard FS-UV and AireGard PI-6500.
The resulting combinations creates a complete system that is exceptional for use in enclosed spaces with a lack of ventilation such as indoor offices, commercial buildings, and more.
Description & Features:
The AireGard FS-UV is a Fresh Air Ventilator that introduces filtered fresh air into enclosed spaces, which effectively dilutes the concentration of COVID-19 germ particles in the air with increased air change in a targeted area. The AireGard FS-UV features:
- A quality ball bearing motor made from Japanese technology, offering the highest level of safety while lasting longer.
- A medical grade HEPA 12 filter that reliably catches airborne disease particles up to 0.3 micron in size and a Carbon Filter that absorbs formaldehyde, benzene, and other harmful chemicals (VOCs).
- A high intensity UVC light that works with the filter to eradicate up to 99.5% of germs caught in the filter, thus preventing the disease particles from invading the air.
- Quiet Operation that features high performance motor that ensures low energy consumption and efficiency.
- 3-Years Warranty.
- Case Study Proven. View the test results here.
AireGard FS-UV + AireGard PI-6500
With the AireGard FS-UV, you can keep the windows closed and the air-conditioning on without worrying about the indoor air quality because it will keep the air fresh by supplying outside air. While the AireGard FS-UV definitely works great alone, it works even better when combined with the AireGard PI-6500 as the complete solution that is the AireGard Upper Room Clean Air System (URCAS).
How does it work?
- Hospital / Medical
- Dental Offices
- Doctor’s Offices
- Retirement Homes
- Restaurants / Bars
- Places of Worship
- Gyms / Recreational Areas
- Shopping Malls
- Retails Stores
- Government Stores
- Sports Stadium / Arenas
Explore the AireGard FS-UV here.
For further enquiries, kindly call 016-215 5584 (Damien / Victor). We also offer a FREE site visit and expert consultation, so contact us today!