AireGard is committed to not only provide the best products but also the BEST SERVICES to clients. Below are the 12 points of HVLS fan maintenance checklist by our trained in-house professionals Gard Squad®:
*some points below are not applicable to HVLS series that uses NeoDrive AireGard PMSM Motor (maintenance free)*
1. Inspect for any signs of physical damage to fan or controller.
2. Clean all aerofoils.
3. Clean ventilation ports and/or heatsink.
4. Check and tighten(if necessary) all mounting hardware with a torque wrench.
5. Check and reapply(if necessary) Loctite on all mounting bolts and nuts.
6. Inspect lubricant level, if applicable, and for any signs of leakage (for SIX Series only).
7. Replace lubricant according to schedule (major service for SIX Series only).
8. Inspect aerofoil retainer link connection.
9. Inspect all electrical connections on motor and controller properly tightened. Tighten if necessary.
10. Verify maximum HZ has not been changed in the VFD.
11. Clear debris and dirt from the VFD with air gun.
12. Document any customer complaints.
Ensure a worry-free peace of mind when you choose AireGard.
Sales Enquiry – Kindly call +603 8689 8018 (Mr Damien/Catherine)
Contact us (Email) – Click Here
For your information, we do provide FREE Site Visit Consultation
Visit us at www.airegard.com
Follow us at:
Disclaimer: The information in this article is accurate at the time of publication. This article is intended to convey general information only, and in no way does it constitute professional advice for your specific needs. This article cannot disclose all of the risks or factors necessary to evaluate a particular situation. You should seek and obtain relevant professional advice for your specific needs and situation.